Siemens Gigaset A580IP
Even with your PC turned off, you can enjoy the convenience of internet calls in exceptional sound quality thanks to HDSP technology. The Gigaset A580 IP is multi-line so you are free to register up to 6 handsets for 6 SIP accounts from different providers and make up to 3 calls in parallel: 2 VoIP calls and 1 fixed-line call.
This stylish handset maintains the ease of use and quality of the existing range with the addition of an SMS functionality PSTN/VoIP up to 160 characters for easy text messaging.
The A580IP handset has an illuminated B/W display 96x64 pixel and features 5 polyphonic ring tones and 10 melodies. Being able to register the A580IP with 6 different SIP accounts gives the users the advantage of having 6 separate numbers or extensions at the same time, maximizing the use of their Internet connection for voice calls.
The Siemens Gigaset range offers full interoperability between handsets and base stations. Up to any six handsets can be registered with any base station.
A580IP key Features
· Multiline flexibility: register up to 6 handsets and use up to 6 SIP accounts from multiple providers
· Internet and fixed line calls – up to 3 in parallel
· Exceptional sound with High Definition Sound Performance
· Worldwide free calling between Gigaset IP phones via Gigaset.net
· PC-off convenience: VoIP calls and info services without a PC
· Dual mode to switch from fixed line to internet calls
· Online net directory and Yellow Page Search
· Illuminated B/W display